Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kim's new limited edition wedding perfume range


Earlier we told you how brand Kardashian (CLICK HERE, if you haven't read that post) is laughing straight to the bank, courtesy marketing techniques and endorsement. Now they are back again in news and this time the patriarch of the brand 'Kim' is holding the centre stage.

If Justin Beiber can make a record sale with his perfume brand than how come the brand Kardashian be far behind.

Kim Kardashian is releasing a limited-edition of her perfume to coincide with her wedding.

The reality TV star is set to wed basketball star Kris Humphries later this month so has decided to create Love by Kim Kardashian to celebrate the upcoming nuptials.

Only 1,000 bottles have been produced and Kim has already taken one so she can wear it on her big day and she also gave an additional 200 bottles to friends and family at her recent bridal shower. Speaking about the romantic scent, Kim said: "I used to think falling in love was the most incredible feeling, but now I see there's nothing more special than the enduring beauty of building a life with your other half and watching your love grow, each and every day."

Following the release of her debut self-titled perfume, Kim said she wanted the fragrance to remind her of success and bring back memories of working hard with her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe. She said: "I collect fragrances so when I smell one that I haven't worn in years it'll bring me right back to that time. This will remind me of success, working really hard and also my sisters. We were all together so much when I was making the fragrance that it reminds me of my TV show."

No comments:

Post a Comment