Monday, April 18, 2011

Nokia 5130 xpress music

The cell phone I have, as I said, bought in September 2009 at Saturn in Hannover and had paid € 99.00. The seller offered me yet an additional insurance that the purchase price, of course, would have increased a little, but because I had no interest.

Delivery

So when I saw the packaging, I was like, “What is this? But I have bought a modern music phone!” The box was really tiny, I wondered where all the accessories hinsollte.
Well after opening, but I was then relieved. It was all in, what I need:
-Cell phone
-The battery
-Charging cable
-The USB data cable
, A 1GB Micro-SD card stuck (already in phone)

Look / design of mobile phones

It is a standard cell phone with a total of four different colors. The upper side is black, which are symbols and logos that are silver, the black surface is the way (up) shining, which means that there (may especially on the keyboard) easily arise fingerprints. But which may be easily removed with a microfiber cloth.
located on the back of the phone itself above the 2 MP camera and the speakers below. The back is decorated in an attractive purple, but does not surprise you, this is very discreet, I am a boy and also have this option selected. I would finally can take the blue version, but the red is just about anything else.
In the Red Ring, so the edges are on the left side of the music symbols, ie Back, Play and Next, installed as buttons, this is to make listening more comfortable. I use this not. On the right edge is the MicroSD slot and the sound (+) installed and quiet (-) buttons. I like that very much, because I already knew that the memory card had to be inserted under the battery and since I sometimes want to exchange the card, which is so much better: D.
To draw the black surface, silver, two rings, or rims, the anterior and posterior red (this also forms the outer edge of the cell phones). These are the special features of the phone:


The silver ring the special lighting effects are incorporated, these are the icons of the music player, the flash when music is playing.
At the sight of the USB data cable, I was a little disappointed because it really is very short. On my PC there is only rear USB ports, ie I had to crawl behind your PC every time to connect the phone. My “rescue” was my father, who still had a USB extension cable and has given me.
But this is still not correct the cable to make it as small. I knew in advance not by Nokia.
The rest of the delivery is OK, although I have noticed that when you hear music with the headset, you can not hear it loud. Compared to my other phones there’s a big difference between the highest volume (now meant with headset) is much quieter. However, I never had a phone that played music in general is so crystal clear and loud. The mobile phone has on the back, although only one speaker, the music still sounds really great, can not every truly mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment